- Compact, lightweight, yet powerful. Matryx vane actuators are smaller than other types of actuators in the torque output range of up to 30,000 in-lb. Matryx Vane actuators produce a high ratio of torque output per pound of actuator weight.
- Long life. Exhaustive factory tests and customer applications have substantiated the long life of Matryx vane actuators.
- Durable housing. The housing is die cast aluminum for maximum strength. The housing is then coated with a high quality alkyd enamel for excellent atmospheric corrosion resistance.
- Modular construction. Accessory control components can be easily added in the field.
- Ease of installation. Matryx vanes are easy to install because of their lightweight, compact design.
- Mounting kits are available for all types of valves and other devices. Wide temperature range. Matryx vanes can operate efficiently from 0° to 225°F. Contact the factory for applications in other temperature ranges.
- Special features are available. See page 19 for a description of the options currently available.
- Simplicity. Only one moving part, the vane (paddle), is needed to transmit the torque to the valve. Because the paddle is cast directly to the shaft, there is no lost motion during the stroke. This design pro vides excellent repeatability when used with a positioner.
- Low friction. The Matryx vanes use Buna-N (Nitrile) o-rings and Bronze bushings to minimize friction. The result is a design which is more than 90% efficient in torque output.
- Low Maintenance. There are only 3 soft parts which can wear during operation - 1 paddle o-ring and 2 shaft o-rings. These o-rings are easily replaced and are readily available from the factory and all automa tion centers.
- Uniform seal. The paddle comes assembled with integral nylon bearings to equalize o-ring compression around the paddle.
- External stroke adjustment. The Matryx vanes are designed with convenient external travel stops to allow a wide range of rotation adjustment (+/-10° at each end of the stroke).
|MX 60||N/A 210 lb·in24 Nm||N/A 315 lb·in36 Nm||N/A 480 lb·in51 Nm||N/A 560 lb·in63 Nm||N/A 680 lb·in77 Nm||N/A 3 lbs1.4 kg|
|MX200||N/A 680 lb·in77 Nm||N/A 1050 lb·in119 Nm||N/A 1450 lb·in164 Nm||N/A 1850 lb·in209 Nm||N/A 2200 lb·in249 Nm||N/A 7 lbs3.2 kg|
|MX450||N/A 1800 lb·in203 Nm||N/A 2700 lb·in305 Nm||N/A 3600 lb·in407 Nm||N/A 4500 lb·in508 Nm||N/A 5400 lb·in610 Nm||N/A 14 lbs6.4 kg|
|MX750||N/A 2660 lb·in300 Nm||N/A 4100 lb·in463 Nm||N/A 5325 lb·in602 Nm||N/A 6900 lb·in780 Nm||N/A 8350 lb·in943 Nm||N/A 18 lbs8.2 kg|
|MX1250||N/A 4730 lb·in534 Nm||N/A 7120 lb·in804 Nm||N/A 9350 lb·in1056 Nm||N/A 11750 lb·in1328 Nm||N/A 14250 lb·in1610 Nm||N/A 22 lbs10.0 kg|
|MX3000||N/A 12000 lb·in1356 Nm||N/A 18000 lb·in2034 Nm||N/A 24000 lb·in2712 Nm||N/A 30000 lb·in3389 Nm||N/A||N/A 65 lbs29.6 kg|