Only Tufline®Sleeved Plug Valves offer all these unique features:
- Improved performance and greater reliability in traditional ball and gate valve applications.
- A large, circumferential sealing surface.
- No cavities where flow media can accumulate, contaminate, or mix.
- High reliability, even after being left open or closed for extended periods of time.
- Bi-directional flow.
- Quarter-turn operation.
- Positive, in-line adjustment of both primary and secondary seals. 360° lips surround the ports, protect the sleeve, and provide self-cleaning action as the plug rotates.
- Flanged, screwed, socket-weld, and butt-weld ends. Other connections available upon request.
- Simple actuation, compact size, configurations, on/off, and throttling service all allow more flexible and economical system design.
- These valves are more versatile, and often out-perform, alloy valves.
- More economical than alloy valves.
- With FEP and PFA lining, cast, dovetail recesses and machined grooves lock the lining to the valve body casting. The locked-in lining is virtually impervious to shrinking, stress-cracking, collapse, or blowout.
- Unlike alloy valves, there is no need to inventory different valves for various applications.
- There is less chance of costly and dangerous installation errors.
- Media contamination is prevented.
- Positive shutoff.
- FEP and PFA locked-in lining.
- Tufline Lined Ball valves have a metal-to-metal body joint to control compression of the liner for assured sealing.
- The seats are easily and quickly replaced.
Both the standard and full-port valves are available with extended packing for enhanced control of fugitive emissions.
Tufline jacketed metal-seated plug valves