Tufline fully-jacketed and partially-jacketed sleeved plug valves, including 3-way valves.
Jacketed, steam traced and jacketed-high-performance butterfly valves for rail tank car service.
- These rapid-draining, bottom- mounted, bottom-operated valves provide safe, reliable, and economical service in rail tank cars.
- The low-profile design significantly reduces skidding costs.
- AAR approved (Approval Number E049006).
Tufline steam traced and jacketed butterfly valves provide patented, triple-point prevention of media solidification.
- Both the shaft and the bearings are fully heated.
- The steam is channeled from the shaft, around the full perimeter of the disc, and out the bottom shaft.
- A separate steam path circulates through each side of the body as suring complete and maximum temperature control.
Tufline jacketed metal-seated plug valves