Features & Benefits:
- The diaphragm isolates the working parts of the valve
from process fluids.
Streamlined Fluid Passage
- The smooth contoured body has minimal pockets,
cavities or dead spaces, which prevent accumulation
or stagnation of process fluids or contaminants.
No Packing Gland or Packing
- No more packing gland adjustment required or stem
packing leakage problems for improved control of
Positive Leak Tight Closure
- Bubble tight closure is provided in accordance with
- Easily maintained when required for reduced
downtime and lower cost of ownership.
- Unique feature in all plastic lined weir valves that
prevents liner flexing over the weir, which reduces the
potential for liner cracking.
Molded Closed 2-Piece PTFE Diaphragm
- Diaphragms are molded to the exact contour of the weir for superior shutoff capabilities.
- 2-piece configuration eliminates delamination of PTFE which is common to 1-piece configurations.
- Superior flex life
- Reduced permeation
- Excellent chemical resistance
Adjustable Travel Stop
- Prevents overclosure of the valve and prolongs
diaphragm life. The adjustability feature assures that
leak-tight shutoff can be maintained throughout the
- Reduces turning torque and enhances cycle life in “dirty” atmospheres.
- Offers secondary process containment to control fugitive emissions.
- Supplied with leak detection port as standard.
Floating Tube Nut
- Prevents point loading of the stud on PTFE
diaphragms, which enhances diaphragm life,
particularly in high temperature and high cycle
100% Seat & Shell Testing
- All valves are pressure tested bubble tight prior to
shipment. No visible leakage is allowed.
Extensive selection of body and diaphragm materials and actuation packages.
- Allows optimum selection of materials for service conditions, often without expensive upgrades.
- The diaphragm isolates the working parts of the valve from process fluids.
- Weir straight-through and high-flow available.
- Size range: 1/4"to 14".
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 230 psi.
- Body materials: Cast iron, ductile iron, bronze, cast steel, stainless steel, alloy 20, PVC, and CPVC.
- Lining: Soft rubber, hard rubber, Neoprene, Butyl®, Hypalon®, Polypropylene®, Tefzel®, PVDF, PFA, glass and halar.