- These valves are more versatile, and often out-perform, alloy valves.
- More economical than alloy valves.
- With FEP and PFA lining, cast, dovetail recesses and machined grooves lock the lining to the valve body casting. The locked-in lining is virtually impervious to shrinking, stress-cracking, collapse, or blowout.
- Unlike alloy valves, there is no need to inventory different valves for various applications.
- There is less chance of costly and dangerous installation errors.
- Media contamination is prevented.
- Positive shutoff.
- FEP and PFA locked-in lining.
- Tufline Lined Ball valves have a metal-to-metal body joint to control compression of the liner for assured sealing.
- The seats are easily and quickly replaced.
Both the standard and full-port valves are available with extended packing for enhanced control of fugitive emissions.
Unit of Measure